The INTEGRATED CITY OPERATION PLATFORM will have multi-tenant feature to accommodate multiple cities within the application. The platform consists of vital components, integrated to provide seamless experience. To operators and administrators of the solution. City operations are handled through industry-leading software stack, to bring together a host of features for efficient handling of city events and data.
- A common platform for all smart cities of the state
- Integration, Analytical and Operations capabilities
- Other cities can leverage a stable platform in future
- Availability of IT infrastructure on demand for hosting Smart City Applications
- Aggregation of IT infrastructure (Hardware, Storage and Networking) and management resources
- Optimal utilization by sharing of IT infrastructure resources to meet individual peak loads
- Reduced administrative burden by avoiding necessity of procurement, vendor management, addressing the technical issues etc.
- Reduced cost of infrastructure creation, monitoring, management.
- Enhanced reliability and security of information system through centralized management of IT infrastructure by adopting the necessary measures and practices, such as:
- Dynamic Scalability
- Centralized and simplified management
- Improved quality of data management
- Lower risk of data loss
- Higher availability of system and data – 24x7x365
- Better management of security and access control